Nov 27, 2007

OMG is it Tuesday Already?!?!

WOW where did the time go? I totally missed posting Happy Birthday to my little cousin Rebecca...oh wait...She isn't little anymore...She is the BIG 16!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I hope you had a great birthday Rebecca, Sorry I wasn't there to enjoy it with you.
Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

So if anybody is wondering how the tree is holding up...well It hasn't been knocked down yet, BUT almost all of the ornaments have slowly moved to the top half of the tree, because CJ just cant seem to leave them alone. Kristopher could pretty much care less, every once in awhile he will crawl over and touch a branch, but thats about it. So its holding up okay, so far. Just looks a little bare on the bottom. I dont know whats going to happen when I start putting presents under the tree, probably shouldn't huh? I can see CJ tearing into them...hmm maybe they will have to wait.

I got my Christmas cards in the mail I ordered yesterday!!! So Christmas cards will be going out this week, soooo to all those family members of mine out there, keep your eyes open for a christmas card in your mail box soon!
As I was filling out envelopes, I came across my Cousin Chris' address and realized I won't be sending him a christmas card this year. To bad Heaven doesn't have a PO Box. :(

Well I guess I need to run. We have Playgroup this afternoon at 2:30pm. Then I have a Girl Scouts Leaders meeting tomorrow at 4pm. I don't even know if i'm going to be able to make it, 4pm is really early and no way will hubby be able to watch the boys, he will be at work and finding someone to watch two little sick boys will not be an easy task. *sigh*

Well I'll try to post tomorrow or thursday...maybe I'll remember the camera today for playgroup...we will see. Byes all!

Today's Comic:

2 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW I forgot that Rebecca was the same age as my Claire 16 already,
I do hope you remebered to take your camera because I adore looking at your beautiful family,
Woot Woot Christmas is fast approaching us!!
Take Care Lots of Love
Hayley xxx

Mama said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

What do you mean "2 sick boys"??? Are they really sick? I knew nothing of it...lol! You better enlighten me ASAP! Hope all is well! Love you, Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.