Nov 9, 2009

New Moon – The Twilight Saga

I am getting SOOOOOO extremely excited for the New Moon Movie coming out in 10 days 12 hours and 47 minutes! I’ve been watching Movie Trailers and keeping up with all the twilight websites for spoilers, videos, and just anything and everything twilight saga related. This morning I found out when the Eclipse movie is coming out!!!! 30 June 2010 Thank goodness we don’t have to wait till the end of the year again for the next movie! So who else out there is a huge Twilight Saga fan? Who is going to rush to the theatre first thing on Nov. 20th to see New Moon? I’m hoping to go that night sometime, depends on all the kids though. *sigh*

3 comments:

Dumb Mom said...

I'm right there with you! Got my tickets and am ready to howl, I mean go!

Miss Dot said...

I want to go to the midnight screening SOOOOO BADLY!!! Still not sure if I'm going to be able to go or not. Tix are probably all sold out by now :(

biff_erin said...

I love Twilight, too! A bunch of us girls are making a weekend of it and watching it and staying for a girls night out in Park City, Utah. I'm super excited. Thanks for the info on the third movie's release date! You made my night!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.