Mar 6, 2009

What a good night!

I got a call from the hubby about 12:45am! He said most the guys were now feeling much better. No more stomach bug and stopped up noses! YAY! And to make the night even better, I got an email as well! I mean it doesn’t get much better than that does it? A phone call and an email all in one night! Wooooo it must be my lucky day!

I’m hoping to get a price on my floor plans for my first home today! So keep your fingers crossed that my good vibe continues throughout the day! I’d love to get a good price on my house so that I can get a piece of land in a really nice neighborhood, where my mother lives! Today is going so far so good!

Oh a quick picture I found online that I want my house to look like, my floor plan almost matches it to a T!

outsidemodular

Isn’t it beautiful!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up baby!
Love,
Mama

Molly @ A Bit O' Shine said...

The house is lovely!

And I'm glad to hear health has returned! Stopped up noses always make me cranky. :)

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.