Mar 9, 2009

R.I.P. Chloe

house_003[3]

Dear Chloe,

Chloe, we only had you for a short time. You were only 10 months old when you passed away. But I want you to know how much I loved you and how happy you made me. I loved playing fetch with you with your favorite green ball. The way you would cock your head to the side when you looked at me, would make my heart melt. I’ll never forget you sweet girl. We all miss you so very much. Rest in peace and I hope you have a wonderful time on the other side of that beautiful rainbow bridge.

Love you,

Daddy, Mama, Cassie, Kailey, CJ, and Kristopher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chloe,
Nana, Papa and Shannon miss you too honey. The three of us drove that long drive to pick you up for your mommy...who was so far away in Germany at the time. You were so adorable. Watching you grow the last few months...we never knew you would only be here for such a short time and we'll never know what made you so sick. We all miss you. You were such a beautiful girl! Have fun playing with the angels.
Love,
Nana

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.