Jan 25, 2008

It's Friday Finally!

The weekend is almost here! Cassie just went off with my friend Carrie and her daughter Claudia to a birthday party. She won't be back for another 3 hours or so. I hope she has a ton of fun. We had to tell poor Kailey that she was going to the doctors office so that she wouldn't feel left out.

Kailey lost her 3rd tooth today! She was eating chicken nuggets and apple slices for lunch and it came out. She was so excited! All these teeth falling out is going to make us broke. haha.

Tomorrow I'm going with our Cookie Dad to pick up our Troops Girl Scout Cookies. Then Sunday is our Cookie Kick Off! I'm not sure when we are going to start selling cookies just yet because Block Leave is coming up. Anyways, its almost Cookie Time!

Well I gotta run. Got some house work to do. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and upcoming weekend!

Today's Comic:

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hope you have a great weekend!

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.