Jul 15, 2006

Just a quick update!

Well its been 10 days since I posted last. Sorry about that. Guess I've been kinda lazy. All is fine around here. CJ is trying to start to walk finally. He can walk as long as he is holding on to one of your fingers. He will also walk from the couch to the TV or to the coffee table, of course only when its because he wants something. He never walks on his own when we want him to. haha! I'll see if I can catch him in the act and take a picture today. Its really hard cause those few 3 or 4 steps happen so fast, but i'll do my best. Today is Sunday, which means I get to call my baby girls at 4pm my time. I can't hardly wait! 8 more days till my OBGYN appointment. I'm getting pretty excited about that as well. I'm really hoping they do an ultrasound at my appointment, since I heard they have all the equipment right there. Guess I'll have to wait and see. 29 days left till my babies are home and in their own bed again. Man this has been a weird and long summer with them not being here. They haven't missed much tho, I'm sure they are having a blast. I heard they were going to the ZOO and to the beach. Thats more than what we are doing over here. Still haven't went anywhere like we have wanted to. It takes money to do anything and money isn't growing off any trees over here. haha! Well I better go, CJ is done eating breakfast and is ready to get down and play. Love you all!

Wanted to edit my post to add:
My little ticker at the top of the page says i'm 22 weeks pregnant today. With only 126 days to go. It also says the baby is 11 inches tall, lungs are developing and their fingernails are all finished! Isn't that kewl!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Love it when you post girl! Won't be too much longer and your house will be filled with laughter and giggles again with Cassie and Kailey home! Sure hope you get that ultrasound soon! Shannon is at camp this week and my house is quiet...Can't wait till she's home...it's just too hot for them to be outside right now...to me anyway! Talk to you soon...Love you, Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.