Jun 20, 2006

My Babies are gone

Monday, June 19th, the girls left around 1:15pm. I didn't cry, even though I really wanted to. Sometimes moms have to be strong for their little ones, so they will know and feel like everything will be okay. I did cry this morning though, folding their little pants and shirts as I pulled them out of the dryer. I don't know really what else to type about. I'm stressed out and tired. Chuck is working tonight and the next 3 nights, so it will be just me and CJ the next few days. He will be spoiled getting all of mama's attention, but I know he will be missing his 2 big sisters. I bought Cassie a Happy Birthday card today. Im going to mail it out tomorrow. Hopefully it will get there by July 2nd. If not, I'll be calling to find her anyways. Well I'm going to go. I put together a little collage of the kids. Its my new background on the computer. I also put it on the bottom of this blog for all of you to see. I'll be on in a few days to post more. Byes!

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

Hang tough, honey! We're all praying for you and the girls.
Love, Uncle Bryan and Lucinda

Mama said...

Hey Sweetheart! I know it's hard, but try to stay as busy as you can...it will help make the time seem to pass by quicker. Go out and enjoy yourself as much as possible too! I love you babydoll, very much! Mama

Barbara C. said...

I love the collage you have at the bottom of the page. I am so proud of you. You really are a strong person and I have always known that. Love you, Grannie

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.