Dec 16, 2011

Potty Time

For those of you going through Potty Time fun, check this out! My friend Jamie Henry sells this through a company and i've heard its great!

I think the best thing about this is the watch, if only i had a watch to remind me every 30 minutes to go sit one of my 4 kids on the potty when going through potty training, my life would of been so much easier and stress free!

With the Potty Time Reminder Watch for Kids, you will never forget a potty reminder again! The Potty Watch with timer makes it easy to be consistent. The colorful watch uses music and blinking lights to remind your child that it’s time to go! Encourage independence by setting reminders at 30, 60, or 90-minute intervals. Now how cool is that?

No comments:

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.