Mar 3, 2009

I got an Email from Hubby!

He told me I was beautiful and that he loved me very much. He said its starting to get hot there, I’m sure it’s just going to get hotter too. I just look forward to seeing him on the webcam…probably going to take a few more weeks though. I hate having to wait.

Hopefully today I’ll hear about my modular home. They are suppose to give me a price on the 4 bedroom 3 bathroom layout I created. It’s already 11am and I still haven’t heard anything. Starting to get impatient here. LOL! I was hoping I wouldn’t have to pay to keep my things in storage past the end of March, but I really don’t think that’s going to happen now. So I’ll have to pay for another month. Blah!

Me and the kids are feeling better today. Kristopher has been eating and playing all day. The boys have been playing cars, watching TV, and fighting like normal. So hopefully we don’t all get sick again for a very long time. Because getting sick all the time is really starting to get frustrating!

No comments:

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.