Feb 23, 2009

Waiting is sooo not fun!

Apparently the bank has decided to put my offer up in front of a committee in order to decide to accept my offer or not. How long is that going to take? Ugh I hate having to wait. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they accept the offer though. What’s that phrase that people say? “Good things come to those who wait!” Well I hope that’s the case for me.

Update on the hubby…I still haven’t heard from him. I’m praying he is okay. It is really tough not knowing and not hearing anything. It’s hard to believe that he is so far away, alone without his family…well I guess he isn’t alone, he has his battle buddies with him…I just hope and pray they all take good care of each other.

I started my new online courses today. I’m taking Environmental Science and Teaching as a Profession. I’m hoping I enjoy these classes. I’m going to try to stay caught up this time around. My last block of classes was a haze and I constantly seemed to be behind. I’m just glad I managed to pass them. This time I’m hoping to actually learn something and remember what I learned. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
Love,
Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.