Feb 5, 2009

Mom comes to Texas to visit us tomorrow!

I better clean house!!! lol I can’t wait for my mom to see Texas. I really think she is going to like it. The warm weather, the views of the mountains, the nearby mall, all the places to go and eat! I know I like it here…to bad I can’t move El Paso home to Laurinburg, NC. Then back home would be perfect! I’m excited that mom is coming to see us, so are all the kids. We are all counting down the days and marking them Image3 on Cassie’s new calendar she got with her Sonlight Curriculum. Speaking of Sonlight, I made a few little buttons for other Sonlighters to use on their blog as well, by request of a lady on their forums Wendy. Hopefully all the Sonlighters out there will  get some good use out of them. But back to counting down the days…even though we are enjoying counting down the days until my mom gets here, I however am not wanting to countdown the days until we have to leave my husband to go back to NC. It’s going to be one of the hardest days of my life. To tell my husband goodbye and pray that I’ll get to see and hold him again soon. Once he gets to Iraq in a few short weeks, we will be many miles away from each other. They say “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”, we shall see. I think its just going to make my heart break into a million pieces. :(

2 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

I'm so glad your mom is coming!! Now will you and the kids stay in NC the whole time hubby is gone? I know you'll enjoy the coming days!

Luke said...

I hope those buttons get lots of use too [smile].

May the excitement be a mere shadow of the actual joy of being with "grandma" [smile].

~Luke

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.