Jun 20, 2008

Chloe is 8 weeks old!

108

You can see more pictures here: www.cavalierchloe.blogspot.com

Here is a picture of my Mommy Bracelet:

1

The first one is Cassie's, then Kailey's, CJ's and last Kristopher's. They are little girls and boys with their birthstone in their belly's. To cute! I wear it all the time now. :)

They are still doing construction right next to our building:

2

Later CJ took pictures himself and I didn't even know it until I uploaded some pictures from the camera to the computer. I was like "What? Who took these pictures?" It had to of been CJ...sneaky little boy! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3

4

I guess in this picture he was taking one of his finger and a basket of dirty laundry. lol

5

Anyway, Chuck has started out processing already. The blazer is gone. We have cleared all the stores, we don't owe any of them money. Kinda crazy you have to clear the PX, Powerzone, and Shoppette, but whatever. We have reservations at the Hotel on post from the 30th of June to the morning of July 7th. He is doing some more clearing today. He had to wear his BDU's to do this, I love seeing him in his Uniform! Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today's Comic:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the countdown is ON! I know you are all getting so excited! I know we are! CJ took some great pictures! He is definitely gonna be a photographer...I can tell! Too bad they decided to start all this work right outside your window. I know it's hard for Kris to take a nap...I sorry. PS. I love to see Buddy in his uniform too so I know what ya mean girl! Love you,
Mama

Anonymous said...

Chloe is growing fast! She is really beautiful! She will surely be a blessing to you and your family!
Love,
Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.