May 7, 2008

Much better day

CJ had a much better day today they said. He likes Teacher Kelly and even tries to say her name. He also gave her a hug goodbye. Teacher Kelly was always Kailey's favorite teacher as well. He played on the playground a lot more today at school. He didn't cry as much either. They said today was a good day! YAY!

After I picked him up and we started walking home he said he wanted to go play. I asked him where he wanted to go and he said the Park. I love to hear him say the word Park. He learned it when we went to the Europa Park the other weekend. So we went to the park back behind our building. He actually played! He climbed, went down the slide, ran, played, and had a blast! I didn't even have to help him. He was climbing and sliding all by himself! I'm so proud of him!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YES! CJ! YAY! I'm so proud of him! So glad he had a much better day today! He is such a beautiful child! Tell him Nana said "Hello" and tell him that "I Love Him Very Much"!
Love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy! Now he's ready to grow up, date, move out and get married! The playground can teach you so much!!;) Just teasing!
Jamie

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.