Jan 12, 2008

Sunday Morning

Well its the last day of the weekend already. Seems to go by faster and faster. Hubby got called in yesterday around 3pm and didn't get home until 2am this morning. So he will be sleeping in again. I wish people would just mind their own business and act how they should. Then we wouldn't need Police Officers that get called in 24/7 and they could stay home with their families.

Anyways, we never did go grocery shopping yesterday since he got called in. So I think he is going today just to get what we need to make it a few days then he will have to go back this week. Maybe I should just start feeding the kids bread and water, man we would save alot of money and time going to the grocery store so much. lol.

Yesterday was pretty awesome though I must say, even though hubby got called in. I got to talk with my sister and brother-in-law for about an hour on the webcam and my mom for many hours on the webcam. The kids had a blast seeing themselves on the computer and of course seeing everyone back home too. Even CJ got in on the fun:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't he the cutest? With those big headphones on! LOL! He talked with my mama for the longest time, showing her his mouth, nose, hair, and eyes. Sticking his toungue out and playing pick-a-boo and blowing kisses. Was so much fun to watch too.

Both the boys have had baths already this morning. Don't know whats gotten into me. Baths normally happen at night. But I just had some extra energy from somewhere so I figured why not! Now i'm tired again though. :p

Well I'm off to do some blog hopping, then some house cleaning. Byes!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Oh Honey, I wouldn't have taken anything for my time on the webcam with all of you! It was priceless! They are all so precious! I love you all so much! Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.