Jan 17, 2008

Babysitting

I'm just sitting here. The movie Pixar Cars is on the TV. The boys are not really watching it though. Weird huh? Well I'm watching Jennifer's son Shawn while she has the girls at the God & Me meeting. So far they are playing really well. Haven't been fighting over the cars or anything.

Tonight at 5:30pm I have a leaders meeting. So hubby is getting off early to come home and watch the kids. They better let him off or I'm gonna cry. lol. Its nice to go to a leaders meeting to get out of the house for awhile, ya know?

So anyways, nothing else really going on I guess. I did find a ride though so that we can take Cassie to her ADD appointment. My good friend A is going to watch the boys for me. Kailey will be going with my co-leader Jennifer to the God & Me meeting. So I should be able to focus on Cassie and the doctor.

Well guess I better get off of here. The boys have moved to the playroom and its a mess in there. I should hang a sign on the door that says "enter at your own risk" lol

2 comments:

Mama said...

Sounds like you are really busy today and tonight. Missed talking to you on the instant message...maybe tomorrow. Hope you have a good night sweetie. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Mama

Jamie said...

Yeah were have you been? I noticed that you were't on yesterday or today. Your slackin girl! Dont know what Im going to do with you.

Jamie

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.