Dec 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas Pics

Link to my Photobucket account:
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/KristinPayne/
Password:
payne
Click on the link that is labeled "Christmas 2006" to see Christmas Morning Pictures!
(there are 27 Pictures)

I'll post a few of the good ones:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are so many more good ones on my Photobucket account, worth going to look at.

The Payne Family wishes Everyone a Wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

I love the pictures. It looks like Santa Claus was extra good to your family.

Mama said...

You all are with us in our thoughts and prayers during this beautiful Christmas season! The pictures are great...still waiting on the "Santa" pics...lol. We love and miss you so much!
Love,
Mama

Mama said...

I just noticed Chuck's Santa Hat! That is really cute! Tell him I'm still waiting on the Santa pictures, lol. Sending all our love to you and all yours....lol

Mama

Hayley(f4l) said...

wonderful pics kristy looks like you all had a fab christmas I loved the pics of Chuck and CJ with the car on the sofa how big are their smiles lol

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.