Oct 22, 2006

Pregnancy Update

Well I dropped 12 Days ago...here is a picture to prove it:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can really tell a big difference because I seem to be hungry all the time, even more than before LOL! I guess my stomach was able to expand once baby Kris dropped. I believe I'm weighing about 140 pounds right now. My 36 week check up is Tuesday and I'll know for sure. I'm going to try my best to get my 37 week appointment Nov. 1st and Dr. Jackson said he would Strip my Membranes then.

What is Stripping Membranes?

"Striping membranes refers to the procedure when a doctor inserts his finger into the cervical opening and rotates it 360 degrees, separating the membranes from the lower uterine segment. This action facilitates the release of prostaglandins from the membranes and from the cervix."

I had this done when i was 38 weeks pregnant with CJ and my water broke 2 hours later. So I'm really hoping this works. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Wow! You have dropped! Can't wait to see this new one! Hang in there....it won't be much longer now! Love you bunches! Love, Mama

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.