Mar 3, 2006

Good Morning - Saturday

Well it actually didn't snow anymore last night. I was so surprised this morning. Not sure if its going to snow anymore today tho. Have to wait and see I guess.

My Sister-In-Law Kelly gave birth to a healthy little girl named Bailey yesterday early morning. She was 8 lbs. 7oz. and 20 inches long. Congratulations to Kelly & Zack, Welcome to the parenting world!
So I'm a Aunt for the second time, don't I feel special!

Well its 7:18am by the computers clock, kids are still sleeping, I had to get up to take the dog out to potty and feed him his breakfast....So I think ima go back to bed now. I'll post again tomorrow! Byes till then!

(p.s. wow this blog is so much easier haha)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

YAY!! for finally having updates again. I was begining to go crazy without them;-)

Kristy said...

Your welcome Kelli!

Copyright © 2011 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.